2009年4月1日星期三

HapPy-INg



I felt so happy towards my recently project that i hand on with my colleagues. We-4 designer design the poster which been selected by the MICA,Singapore. MICA is stand for Ministry of Information,Communications and the Arts. Well....Teng,Teng,Teng,Teng....this is the poster that i designed. But this is only the 1st stage,for the final stage they still need times to get back to us. So, let me share my happines with all of you. ^^

This project actually the MICA is to promote their ARTS event which they hope can find the sponsor to sponsor them so that they can contribute to present their performance to the audience such as folk,school,charity or some public area to create the awareness.....So,i hope when the final artwork been publishing. I do post the final poster here. ^^ yea.....Happy-InG.

*p/s : Do gv comment towards this poster. Remember this is copyrighted poster. PLS DO NOT COPY. Thanks




1 条评论: